One of my magillion New Years Resolutions (why do I set myself up for failure like this??) is to organize my recipes in some logical way that doesn’t involve stained printouts off Food Network and faxes of recipe card copies from my mom. Commence recipe organization eye candy…
1) Martha Stewart Recipe Box: www.macys.com
2) Rifle Paper Company Recipe Cards: http://www.riflepaperco.com/category/Recipe_Cards/c23
3) Cute little recipe box, card, divider setup: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37801670
4) Sunny bright recipe cards, a steal at only $5: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37473090
5) Printable/Editable PDF recipe cards and more for all you that are lucky enough to be not-technology-challenged: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37836815
6) Kitchy Recipe Journal: http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=1998&cat=316#
7) And a must to keep all your hard work protected from pasta sauce splatters, recipe card sleeves!